I'm getting back into silkscreen design and printing. My dad's band played a show in San Diego recently and he commissioned me to make some shirts to give to their guests in the audience. I spent a lot of time over at dafont.com and eventually settled on a font called "Kiss Kiss from Paris". A great font aside from some letters, like B, not having "holes". So I had to add those myself. I have a thing for simple block letters so I tried that.
I had not printed in over a year. Silkscreen is a complicated and meticulous process, and I made a number of amateur mistakes throughout, especially in the photographic exposure process. Somehow I improvised my way past the setbacks and everything actually ended up all right. I had a lot of fun getting back into the groove with printing. I need a color printer, though, because the colors I ended up printing on the shirts weren't too close to what I designed.
Anyway, I now have a few print projects lined up, and it's good to be back.