Monday, March 15, 2010

Germany

This past fall I worked in Bonn as a teaching assistant for LMU's film program abroad.  I mostly kept track of equipment and assisted professors with lessons, but I also had a chance to do some After Effects work on two student documentaries.

The Girl and the Golden Bear, directed by Ella Weger, was about Hans Riegel Jr., owner of the Haribo candy company.  She wanted it to have a whimsical Willy Wonka feel to it and asked me to create an animated intro sequence.



I also created this title card for it.  For both of these videos there were literally hundreds of layers.



I did these titles for Spieleplatz Stadt, Sam Shimizu-Jones' documentary about a parkour/freerunning group in Cologne.

1 comment:

Kate said...

These are all really impressive. I am sure they are fabulous additions to you reel. bravo.