Saturday, February 28, 2009
Each time I work on a scene it gives me a chance to further fine-tune the look I'm going for. I'm pretty happy with how this one has turned out. For some reason it took FOREVER (lots of weird technical crap). One addition you might notice is that on the close up shots I've made the actors' eyes brighter with more contrast, making them "pop" a lot more in the images, and letting the nuances of their acting shine through the effects a bit more. For the temp music I've used a Debussy track (it's listed only as "track 1" in my itunes, I should probably find out the actual title). It syncs up pretty damn well if I do say so myself.